SEVEN GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- Provide Ordinary Lives for Extraordinary People.
- Be Humble.
- Serve everyone you meet.
- Abide by a “No Gossip” culture.
- Be a Professional.
- Communicate. Communicate.
- Be a Team Player.
Provider Families are compassionate people who actually care about the well-being of an individual they have welcomed into their home. Like foster parenting, it is a 24/7 job. These families help people under their care identify life goals by developing and following the consumer’s annual service plan (ISP). Provider Families teach responsibility and skills that will enhance the individual’s ability to connect with others. They also include the individual living with them in family activities and home tasks, as it benefits their personal growth. Provider Families are INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS. They are their own boss and run their homes the way they choose, as long as they are in compliance with DMH and Medicaid standards, rules, and regulations.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
- Build relationships and engage with consumers. – Measured by annual consumer satisfaction survey
- Complete all required documentation. – Measured by EMTs, APTs, Inquires, Investigations, Provider Improvement Plans
- Team Player – Build feelings of mutual support with families, BSL, and TCMs/CD – Measured by stakeholder reviews
- High School Diploma or GED
- Trainings: CPR , First Aid, Abuse and Neglect, Positive Behavior Supports, HIPPA/Confidentiality, Level 1 Medication Aide, ISP, Documentation, Therap, etc
- Keep certifications current, do not allow any to lapse!!!
- Be 21 years of age
- Have access to reliable transportation
- Have an additional separate bedroom
- Pass criminal background check and register with the Missouri FCSR
Full-time and Part-time positions available, starting at $13.10/hour. If contacted for an interview, please bring the following with you:
- Proof of education (High School Diploma, GED, College transcript, College Degree)
- Proof of vehicle insurance
- Driver’s License
- Social Security Card
- Proof of any additional trainings relevant to position